[support] Formatting Blocks?

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon Jul 3 17:43:14 UTC 2006

I'm talking about in your browser. But let's back up a bit: If you
want to get serious about redesigning your Drupal-powered site, you
will want to gain a familiarity with cascading style sheets (CSS) or
you will be ever frustrated. There are a lot of online resources.
Here's a start in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Cascading_Style_Sheets

I've never used it, but you might also find this module helpful, I
don't know: http://drupal.org/project/themedev

I hope this helps.

Best,
Laura