[support] how to handle internal links

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 4 16:10:06 UTC 2006

I'm building a site that is currently in a sub-directory of my web
server document root, but when it is finally deployed it will be in
the document root. So currently node 99 is at, e.g.

    http://example.com/dev/node/99

... but when I deploy the site it will be at ...

    http://example.com/node/99

My question is, what is the best way to link to node/99 from the body
of another node, and have it work on my dev server as well as the
production server? Is there an input filter that converts a URL that
is relative to drupal's root into an absolute URL?

	Ray