[support] I can't believe you can't add content from the command line...

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jul 5 10:20:21 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 4 juli 2006 16:51, schreef Ray Zimmerman:
> Bit of a side topic, maybe ... but do you know if the blogapi module
> has the ability to populate a custom CCK node, for example, or does
> it just handle a simple title and body type of node?

Blogapi provides hooks, so you could write a module that presents the proper
fields to xmlrpc (who will tell your XMLRPC 'client' about it).

So: No, currently only body/title nodes are supported. But it is really not a
lot of work to make it CCK friendly.

    http://api.lullabot.com/api/HEAD/function/hook_xmlrpc

Sidenote: Did you look at the sympal_script drupal-includer I talked about? I
am curious how simple it is to make commandline tools Drupal-friendly.

Bèr