[support] how to handle internal links

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Jul 7 06:35:30 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 5 juli 2006 15:58, schreef Ray Zimmerman:
> My point exactly. Is there an existing module that actually does
> this? Ideally, I think the links package should handle this, but if
> it does I missed it. Did the old weblink module support internal
> links? Maybe I'll file a feature request with the links package.

There was none in weblinks. But it sounds like a simple feature for the links
bundle.

Something in lines of [node:123] should do, imo.

But otherwise a filter module (I don't  know how module develop savvy you are)
that filters all 'node/123' that inserts a link for that node/123  is not
hard at all. This is the regexp:

 	\bnode/[0-9]+\b

And here is a great filter example module:

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/docs/developer/examples/filter_example.module?view=markup

Bèr