[support] Custom Personal User Information

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Fri Jul 7 16:32:33 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 09:11, Cozzi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to expand on the information
> gathered from users at their account
> level. I would like to add two new form
> entry pages to User Account. Currently,
> when you view User, the follow tabs are
> revealed - View, Edit, Contact. I would
> like to add two more - Personal and
> Preferences.
>
> I'm investigating the following modules
> to accomplish this: CheckList and
> Webform

I think (I could be wrong) what you really want to use is the profile module,
which is included in core. It will not create new tabs like you are asking
for, but links under the tabs when you edit the user. The information will
show up in sections under the normal view tab. You could possibly theme your
$tabs to include additional links to custom pages with the relevant
information on them.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/