[support] Module use examples

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Tue Jul 11 16:13:23 UTC 2006

Cozzi wrote:
> [...]

A general limitation of contributed modules is that a LOT of developers aren't
good at or aren't interested in documentation. Many modules are put up out of an
obligation to share code with the community. The module was created to solve a
problem, and so there was a return for the investment. But the time and effort
to properly document a module is more difficult to come up with, so relatively
few contrib modules are really documented meaningfully.

There are quite a few modules documented in http://drupal.org/handbook/modules
though -- and many of these give decent examples of use.