[support] RSS Feeds, enable two feeds

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sat Jul 15 01:04:51 UTC 2006

Changing the setting will not change the RSS address. Your existing
subscribers would simply start getting the full feeds.

If you want to add another, a quick way would be to offer full feeds
from the site, and then create a feedburner variant that has a
shortened version.

Am I understanding your question?

Laura

pingVision, LLC