[support] RSS Feeds, enable two feeds

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat Jul 15 21:57:45 UTC 2006

On 7/15/06, RJ <ryanfirst at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Greg, Views so far looks like a "killer module". I'm testing it now to see
> what I can do with it. The documentation looks like it needs some work,
> http://drupal.org/node/54432.

The documentation for views is probably the largest number of words
per module of anything I've seen - and mostly good stuff in my
opinion.

If you see places to improve it, I look forward to seeing your edits
(everyone is welcome to help with the documentation - join the
documentation mailing list and ask around if you are interested).

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com