[support] Mailing List System

Benjamin Maurice pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:27:46 UTC 2006

Hello Rob,

I'm going to be setting up a Drupal system for New York City's ArtForChange
to replace ConstantContact-- so I'll be finding answers to your question one
way or another!

Also, we (Agaric Design Collective - http://agaricdesign.com/ ) just set up
an integrated mailing list system and forum for the Media Giraffe Project:
http://mgp-forum.org/

Posting to the site sends the message to the e-mail list, and posting to the
e-mail list puts the message on the site.  It uses the standard MailMan
software many if not most Linux hosts include, and I think would scale and
work one-way if you need a solution quickly.

If you have a little more time, we can work on your solution at the same
time as we do ArtForChange.

benjamin melançon

member, Agaric Design Collective
http://AgaricDesign.com - "Open Source Web Development"