[support] Good Site With PHPList Hosting?

ken ken at gordiandata.net
Sun Jul 30 10:43:02 UTC 2006

> I still have not been able to get PHPList to work. I think the problem is
> limit on my hosting company. Does anyone know of a cheap hosting company
> that has PHPList that could send out weekly emails of about 5,000.
>
> Rob

Likely correct, most hosting companies will block mass emailing (like they
block after 100 sent).  All in the name of spam prevention, they don't
want to risk getting prosecuted for sending/allowing spam.

Alternatively, use a desktop program like worldmerge
(www.coloradosoft.com) to send out your weekly bulletin.

Good luck!
Ken