[support] Good Site With PHPList Hosting?

Rob rob at rwneill.com
Sun Jul 30 20:20:00 UTC 2006

I could not get WorldMerge to work on my ISP because it is apparently
blocked. Neither my ISP or hosting company will allow more than a few
hundred emails a day which makes it impossible to send out mailings for my
site mailing list which has about 5,000 people on it.

Commecial sites like constantconnect would charge around $200 a month which
is not feasible. If I could find a hosting company that would allow PHPList
or Mailman to work that would be one possibility and an ISP with unlimited
emails might be another.

Rob