[support] Good Site With PHPList Hosting?

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Mon Jul 31 15:29:28 UTC 2006

We have multiple CS sites running and multiple sites using phpList. Some
of our lists are over 20K subscribers.

At the moment, I am trying to figure out whether phpList is working
UNDER CS. We can send to the list. But, I am having a problem with the
way the subscriptions work. I've posted three or four times on the CS
list and not gotten a response and I haven't had the time to dig into it
to determine if it is working and I am trying to use it incorrectly or
if it isn't working.

If you are interested, I've copied the info about the subscription
problem below.

Geoff

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.