[support] free tagging limited number of terms?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Thu Jun 8 15:07:37 UTC 2006

What's a throbber?  You mean the little thingy that goes round and round?
It's pretty cute.  ^.^  If it changed colors, it would be like a fancy dvd
player in a car.  :)

I filed the request here:
http://drupal.org/node/67999

Funny no one ran into this when they were making it.  Thank you for your
help, I take it there is no real quick fix for this.  :)

Anisa.

On 6/8/06, Greg Knaddison - GVS <Greg at growingventuresolutions.com> wrote:

> On 6/8/06, Anisa <mystavash at animecards.org> wrote:
> > What about a text area box that, like the body text area, you can drag
> and
> > make bigger?
>
> So, it would start out as a one line textarea and then you could
> expand it down if necessary - that seems pretty reasonable.
>
> I'm not sure if it's possible to get the throbber and such to work in
> a textarea vs. a textbox.
>
> Would you log an enhancement request with these ideas?
>
> --
> Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
> Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com
> Technology Solutions for Communities, Individuals, and Small Businesses

www.AnimeCards.Org

16,000 scans and counting!