[support] Aggregator not showing Catagorize boxes after upgrade to 3.7.2

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 16:08:36 UTC 2006

Our admin just upgraded our Drupal to 3.7.2 and now I find that all the checkboxes in the Aggregator Catagorize tabs are gone.

We tried http://drupal.org/node/47267 but that didn't seem to help.  Don't seem to see anything else that might fit.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

http://mail.yahoo.com