[support] Getting access back

Marc Poris marc at funnymonkey.com
Thu Jun 8 19:05:52 UTC 2006

Carl,

Look in the role table and find your role's id (rid).  If you don't
remember your role, then look in users_roles which maps user id to
rid...  Then look in the permission table and find your rid.  When you
find it, add:

administer access control, administer users

to the perm value for your rid -- perm is a string of comma separated
permissions.

Then you probably have to clear the cache table for the permissions to
take effect.

When you create a new installation, it might not be a bad idea to create
a "super user" role that has permission to do everything.  Then create
yourself an account that belongs to "super user" and use it instead of
the initial account.

- Marc