[support] www.mysite.net security hole for mysite.net?

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sat Jun 10 16:31:31 UTC 2006

Make sure your .htaccess file is being read. Then make sure you have
the correct redirect command uncommented.

If you're trying to run your www. domain as a different site than the
non-www. domain, then I don't know -- I've never tried that. But it
seems that either way site visitors will get Drupal's index.php.

Also, your admin session is saved in a cookie. That could be why
you're able to access the admin area.

If you want to do an off-line site before placing it at the root,
it's probably better to place it in a subdomain or subdirectory.

I hope this helps.

Laura