[support] Images from files/images can not be accessed! (Using drupal 4.7.2)

Sten drupal at holmstrom.info
Mon Jun 12 17:51:26 UTC 2006

Hi!

I have installed 4.7.2

with the image and img_assist modules in order to be able to include
pictures in my articles. Unfortunately some kinde of rewrite or what
ever it might be is stopping me from seeing uploaded pictures.

I uploaded a picture with the following url and it does exist on the
server:

http://katarinabadet.se/?q=node/1

or directly:

http://katarinabadet.se/files/images/10157817_0.jpg

Unfortunately it is still not visible on the web, it's as if it doesn't
exist. I turned of clean urls, but that doesn't help.

It seems like a simple problem, but I can not figure it out, nor find
anything on drupal.org. Any ideas?

I have the .htaccess as it came with the 4.7.2.

I'm grateful for any advise!

Sten