[support] Drupal vs. Mambo/Joomla

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Jun 13 14:22:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

What looks good to some is not necessarily good for others, and what
looks bland to you, may be actually quite nice. If the sites listed here
[1] and here [2] and here [3] and here[4] are bland in your opinion,
then perhaps you'd be better off making your own. Note that not all
these theme are available for download, some of them are only sites
spotted that looked good in the submitter/site owner's opinion.

[1] http://blog.photos2view.com/taxonomy/term/84/
[2] http://www.drupalshowcase.com/
[3] http://drupal.org/image/tid/41
[4] http://www.drupalsites.net

Regards,

Kobus

>>> pherowze at gmail.com 6/13/2006 4:04 PM >>>
Hello,
Now I am designing a school site... The specifics are the following...
need a forum and a customisable registration form/login and also an
easy to
use GUI. However the most important part of all of this is that I have
to be
able to make templates easily...... Now what I needed to know is
whethere
there are any good looking Drupal sites out there.. the ones I have
come
across look bland... I have used drupal and have to admit it is
superior in
handling of information in terms of management e.t.c. however I have
found
that in terms of appearance and useablitity Joomla/Mambo tend to look
better... Is there any way around this?