[support] Drupal-4.7.2

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jun 14 10:15:29 UTC 2006

> I didnot upgrade the database, How do i upgrade the database tables

This is module dependent, but in general, if there are extensive
changes, they include an SQL script that does the upgrade for you, which
you just import in your admin tool such as phpMyAdmin.

If there aren't any "extra" SQL scripts, then you might have to delete
your old table(s) via phpMyAdmin and recreate them. You might lose some
private messages in the process though. Of course you can export each
record and import them later on, but I am not sure how much effort you
want to put into that.

Regards,

Kobus