[support] Drupal-4.7.2

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jun 14 12:54:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

You've probably done this already, but just for clarity: disable (and
remove) all non-core modules that you've added. Then reactivate one by
one until you find the one with the problem. When you do, I suggest you
attempt to contact the maintainer of that module, as I don't have any
more answers for you - sorry! :-(

Regards,

Kobus

On 6/14/06, Kobus Myburgh <ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za> wrote:
> > I didnot upgrade the database, How do i upgrade the database
tables

> This is module dependent, but in general, if there are extensive
> changes, they include an SQL script that does the upgrade for you,
which
> you just import in your admin tool such as phpMyAdmin.
>
> If there aren't any "extra" SQL scripts, then you might have to
delete
> your old table(s) via phpMyAdmin and recreate them. You might lose
some
> private messages in the process though. Of course you can export
each
> record and import them later on, but I am not sure how much effort
you
> want to put into that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kobus

Hi Kobus

I tried your option and did the following
I have dropped the database and created new, I am testing drupal on a
Test Environment on RHL 9.0, i selected the module in the modules
section,
Still I am facing the same error

Access denied

    * user warning: Duplicate entry '' for key 2 query: INSERT INTO
users (name, pass, init, mail, status, created, uid) VALUES ('',
'6411532ba4971f378391776a9db629d3', '', '', 1, 1150289334, 4) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120.
    * warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/modules/user.module on line 349.
    * warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/modules/user.module on line 349.
    * user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ')' at
line 1 query: SELECT DISTINCT(p.perm) FROM role r INNER JOIN
permission p ON p.rid = r.rid WHERE r.rid IN () in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120.

Any clues,
Once again thank you kobus for all the help

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal