[support] Customizing Organic Group Pages

Mike Hartman mike at voxinc.com
Thu Jun 15 17:11:06 UTC 2006

I'm using organic groups and it's working very well. However, I'd like
to change some of the wording on a group's main page for the different
sections, ie the "book page", "forum topic" section headings. and also
in the OG block where the user has the option to "create book page" or
"create forum topic".  These do not seem to be in the language strings
under Administrator/Localization, and I can't find them in the ca.po
file in the OG module.

Does anyone know where these settings are and how to change them?

Thanks

Mike