[support] Dynamic Menus That Work OK Without Javascript

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Jun 17 14:51:44 UTC 2006

The only way I know of to make IE behave correctly without Javascript is to
use .htc files.  They are basically an officially supported IE-only feature
designed to let people fix IE bugs on a site-by-site-basis, rather than MS
actually fixing the browser directly. :-)

Some resources on .htc files:

http://www.aplus.co.yu/adxmenu/intro/
http://webfx.eae.net/
http://www.xs4all.nl/~peterned/csshover.html

On Saturday 17 June 2006 07:50, Michelle Cox wrote:
> [Sorry for the previous blank email. Mouse issues.]
>
> According to the nice menus documentation, JavaScript is only needed on IE.
> So if you can find a way to make IE work without it, there you go.
>
> Michelle

Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson