[support] Menus and Snippets

Liktor Tibor liktor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:29:52 UTC 2006

> So it automatically picks the latest article in each section and puts
> it in the front page...?
Yes. Last artiles from every node, and puts the sticky node in the red
box on the top

>Is the image manually or automatically picked...?
Automatically.
The authors use Excerpt and Inline module. The images
sized by CSS code, and magnifies nicely with Lightbox2 module.

The whole thing could be made easily with Drupal - I'm an XHTML/CSS guy
but speak a little PHP which is enough for this.