[support] Menus and Snippets

Liktor Tibor liktor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:55:38 UTC 2006

As I've said I used front_page module for establshing the front page
and Views module for creating the SQL queries for the snippets

I created an XHMTL framework and put the queries into it, like:

  query: put here the lead of the sticky nodes
 query: put here the lead of newest node from term X
 query: put here the lead of newest node from term Y
.
.
.
..and so on. That's all.

AND all the display attributes are controlled by CSS!

(I plan to launch a blog -hehehe- in the near future where I would put
stuffs like these, with detailed informations.
I'll get back to you when I'm ready.)

Meanwhile your further questions are welcome.

Best regards,
Tibor