[support] Nodes do not show in normal view (I can still edit them and summary shows)

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Mon Jun 26 10:08:10 UTC 2006

   all my nodes are gone, the main text (the book pages, forum articles
etc., everything).

   everything else seems OK, all modules seems to be working, I can even
edit the nodes (so they are not lost), they show in summary mode (e.g.
on front page).

   it's kinda weird, just look at frontpage and click on any item and
see it's not shown:  http://zasran.com/ (example of node:
http://zasran.com/drupal/?q=node/16)

   not sure how this happened, it was working before, the only related
change was a drupal security update (not sure what that did, I used
debian package).

   any ideas?

   my system:

     debian unstable
     drupal 4.5.8-1.1 (that's the latest in debian)

   (I know I should upgrade but I was hoping debian package will be
updated...)

	erik