[support] URL changes in 4.7

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.com
Mon Jun 26 13:27:17 UTC 2006

Thanks for letting me know Morbus. I didn't check first.

This still leaves the question. Which method are folks using..
absolute or relative? Love to hear from a few Drupalers especially if
they have made a decision based on this issue like I have. I have
been doing absolute, now, but am thinking about going to relative and
just not worrying about the images breaking.

Thanks,
Mark