[support] create company website using drupal

Adrian Mak makkaichung at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:36:43 UTC 2006

I'm new on drupal. I want to use it to create a normal company website which
with a navigation bar including links like for example

about us
services
products
solutions
contact us

All contents of the about is only administrate and create by company's web
adminisatrator therefore it's not necessary to show a "user login" for
people to registeration.

Then I first create a "About us" but every time I access the site e.g.
http://www.mycompany.com
It will display a "user login" block if browser session is not logged in.

How do I configure such that anonymous people just browse the website's
contents I created without showing the "user login"block

I found some show cases developed using drupal, they don't present with a
user login block
http://www.latuk.com/
http://www.tacticaltech.org/
how they did it ?

ps. the layout something like
http://images.templatemonster.com/screenshots/11300/11346-b.jpg

you can see that this type of website is not necessary to provide user
registration function