[support] Providing ownerships of a subset of the site to user/group

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Jun 30 04:17:27 UTC 2006

This sounds like an ideal job for the organic groups module ("og" to its
friends <g>).

http://drupal.org/project/og

The description is mostly about users setting up special interest groups, but
it's perfectly effective for having administrators for only specific subsets
of a site (where each subset corresponds to an og).

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson