[support] Drupal Homepage

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.com
Fri Jun 30 10:34:01 UTC 2006

I imagine that the they are checking to see if the user is on the
home page using "if ($page == 0)" in page.tpl.php. Custom home page
only code can be placed inside this conditional check like:

<? if ($page == 0) { ?>

html.. more php...etc here for home page use only..

<? }; ?>

That is how to get it to show up only on the home page. You can view
the css and html source to see how they did the actual design.

Thanks,
Mark