[support] Drupal Homepage

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.com
Fri Jun 30 17:43:40 UTC 2006

Thanks Jason.. you are right. I actually grabbed this bit from
node.tpl.php of the 4.7 bluemarine theme. Also, I just looked and the
semicolon is after the closing brackets of other if statements in the
bluemarine phptemplate theme. Since PHP doesn't throw an error, I
wonder which way is the best practice?

Thanks!
Mark