[support] questions

Mohammed al-shar' msharo at wanadoo.jo
Sun Mar 12 22:06:50 UTC 2006

larry,
thanks for answering. I do think some clerification is needed:
in my second point I didn't mean to sound that firy, and I don't think anyone would get here if he / she doesn't already understand the spirit of open source software. I was trying to make the point, that unlike other open source cms, drupal isn't so much focused in intigrating some basic modules in the distribution. how can you explain this policy? may be you core developers have some inlightening thoughts. in what ways does drupal try to be different from other cms systems? I am just seeking knowledge, no fights are needed. I already use drupal alot and is a big fan, and so no flaming is meant.
as for registration, well, I already know that, but the trouble is that many users would register and never come back to the sight, but their accounts would still be active. I saw a module specific for 4.7 which automatically band users who exceeds some set time. I am still using 4.65 and I think I'd stick to it until somebody voulenteers to make goofy a php templet theme.
again, thanks for taking the time to answer.
regards,
mohammed.