[support] Menu item to outside URL

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Tue Mar 14 15:38:22 UTC 2006

It's not a direct solution, but you can pull the content of any block
into any place. Create a block of your chosen name, then call up with
php the content of the navigation menu block. That's the general
approach I used on the BlogHer.org navigation block (called
"shortcuts" there).

The answers are in the php snippets area of the handbook.

Laura

Laura Scott
President
laura at pingv.com