[support] Cookie/Visit Tracking + Redirection

brew at theMode.com brew at theMode.com
Fri Mar 17 07:07:43 UTC 2006

George....

Well, I'm not going to debug your php (I have enough trouble finding my
own bugs!), but one thing I notice:

> 	header('Location:/welcome/index_main_site_entry.php');

seems suspect.

The php docs say:

header("Location: http://www.example.com/"); /* Redirect browser */

and further note:

Note:  HTTP/1.1 requires an absolute URI as argument to Location:
including the scheme, hostname and absolute path, but some clients accept
relative URIs. You can usually use $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'],
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']  and dirname() to make an absolute URI from a
relative one yourself:

Maybe it's only working some of the time, depending on the clients?

brew