[support] Problems with Clean URLs

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Sat Mar 18 18:07:13 UTC 2006

Okay so I didn't have mod_rewrite installed on my Apache box. Thought I
was going to need to recompile and therefore it just wasn't worth it.
Remembered that I had mod_so install. So I went ahead and installed
mod_rewrite. It shows up in phpinfo() now so I assume that the install
went okay. Enable cleanURLs in admin->settings. That seems to go okay
and now all my links go to nice clean URL's except the URLs actually
give me 404 errors. I'm assuming somthing isn't mapping correctly any
idea how I can fix this?