[support] Taxonomy generated pages sort order

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Mar 24 08:14:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a basic node type with a field "itemcode", which I want to be used as the default sorting field with ASC order for the taxonomy generated pages.

I found a lengthy thead on the Drupal site which indicates that this is a often sought feature, but that it is postponed to post version 4.7, but I am not sure that it can handle a specific field as well as a different sort order. (http://drupal.org/node/10839). If not, is there a way I can specify this by command-line, i.e. "taxonomy/term/3,5&field=itemcode&order=asc" or similar?

Thanks in advance,

Kobus