[support] Automatic user login

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:26:47 UTC 2006

I don't think so although you may have to go through some hoops to kill
cached cookies on IE prior to having this work.  (is it possible that
you hadn't cleaned your IE cookie cache prior to doing the re-test?) I
am not having this problem with IE with these settings.

Here's the rest of the relavent section of my settings.php scripts in
case there's something that I've forgotten.

ini_set('arg_separator.output',     '&');
ini_set('magic_quotes_runtime',     0);
ini_set('magic_quotes_sybase',      0);
ini_set('session.cache_expire',     200000);

#Dont remember logins
ini_set('session.cache_limiter',    'nocache');
ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime',  0);

ini_set('session.gc_maxlifetime',   200000);
ini_set('session.save_handler',     'user');
ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', 1);
ini_set('session.use_trans_sid',    0);