[support] Disable forum posting

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Tue Mar 28 15:45:03 UTC 2006

Assuming that you've got ather forums that you want people to post topics to, you're going to have some trouble setting this up without the help of another module, or a custom hack.  Forums just has the one global security settings for "create forum topics".

Node based security doesn't exist in the forums module out of the box. You might consider exploring using the taxonomy_access module to try and restrict access to the vocubulary or terms that make up the forum.

Hope that helps,

Dave