[support] Blog image

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:58:33 UTC 2006

On 3/28/06, Roger Thomas <sniper at home.net.my> wrote:
> I would love to implement Drupal's blog module on my to-be-released portal. But looking at the current image handling capabilities thru image and image-assist modules, I noticed that there is no way where I can block another user from accessing a user's image.
>
> I have looked hard, but could be missing something as I am quite new here. Could image access be controlled at the user level? Please advise. TIA.

Take a look at
Taxonomy Access Control
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_access
Taxonomy Access Control Lite
http://drupal.org/node/53738
Taxonomy Hide
http://drupal.org/node/15265
Taxonomy defaults
http://drupal.org/node/22543
Organic Groups
http://drupal.org/project/og

A combination of some of those should get you where you want.

Also, a subject like "access control on images" would get more
interest in what you are trying to do (in my opinion).  When you said
"blog images" I thought of a lot of things, but I didn't think about
keeping images private in some manner.

Greg