[support] A shot in the dark - was Drupal themes

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Mar 31 18:47:42 UTC 2006

Styles can be defined in a couple of different places.  The major ones are:

1) misc/drupal.css - LOTS of stuff here that in all liklihood you won't
need to edit much if at all.
2) themes/mytheme/style.css - The styles specific to that theme.
3) modules/mymodule/module.css - A few modules add their own styles, which
usually are just positional.  You shouldn't need to play with them for
now.

Most of what you need is in #2.  The overall page design and such will be
defined in page.tpl.php (If it's a phptemplate theme) or in whatever the
page template file is for tha theme.  I would recommend looking at

- themes/mytheme/page.tpl.php
- themes/mytheme/style.css
- View the page in a browser and do view-source (or view-formatted-source
with the right Firefox plugin)

Odds are those should cover any color and general layout you need to do.

Cheers.

--
Larry Garfield