[support] restricting image access

Roger Thomas rogtom75 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 01:08:23 UTC 2006

I have a working Drupal 4.7. I have also installed and activated the image
module so that my users are able to create image content.

However, images that were created by, say, user-A, can be accessed by user-B.
How would I go about limiting the access to only the person who have created
that image? I have read this can be done with taxanomy_access but since I am
very new here, a step-by-step howto would be greatly welcome. TIA.