[support] How to inject node

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed May 3 15:01:59 UTC 2006

On 5/3/06, michel ziobudda morelli <michel at ziobudda.net> wrote:
> Hi all. I have remake my portal into drupal and I have create a new
> node-type for my "news". My node use node information from drupal and
> add two "data" via a new table. I need to know how can I insert my old
> data into drupal (into standard node type).
>
> Is there a RTFM for me ???

I don't think there is an RTFM for this situation - here are my tips:

http://growingventuresolutions.com/fed/howto-use-drupal-nodes-to-display-information-from-other-sources

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com