[support] Need System Requirments for 4.7

Tony Budak TonyBudak at CLNews.org
Tue May 16 15:06:23 UTC 2006

Breyten Ernsting wrote:
> On 5/16/06, Tony Budak <TonyBudak at clnews.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Regarding the Drupal core 4.7, are the system requirments the same as
>> instructed in the Handbook for 4.6? That is I wish to install Drupal
>> 4.7 and
>> my system is... Are these OK to go ahead and install 4.7?
> <snip>
> Hi Tony,
>
> Your configuration should be fine, if I'm not mistaken PHP 4.3.3 is
> the minimal PHP version you need to have to run Drupal.

There is one important change: search module now requires the "create
temporary table" MySQL permission.

Hi and Thanks Guys,

So I guess that the "create temporary table" MySQL permission, is something
to deal with after the core install and during setup when the search module
is added? Sorry, to be lame, Newbie here.

Best,
Tony