[support] login problems.. new site, same server

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 16 16:56:17 UTC 2006

On 5/15/06, Vidyaratha Kissoon <vidyak1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a new drupal site on my server. This is the fourth site.
> this one, the login does not go through, the page just refreshes.
> There are a lot of reports in the support forums. Does anybody have a
> fix. This is drupal 4.6.6

Do you have cache enabled?  I've seen that problem with cache enabled.
 Simply refreshing the page then registers the fact that the user is
logged in.

Can you share the URL for the site?  Or your host?

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com