[support] Problem with sidebar menu items

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue May 16 19:37:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

On my website I have the side-bar menu items:

  * introduction
      ** articles
      ** faq

When you click on "faq" I would expect this sub-menu to remain open and
the "faq" line to be bold. But that's not what happens. Instead, the
menu collapses (as if you had gone to some other page). See here:

http://drupal.opendocumentfoundation.org/general/intro

You see the expanded menu on the side. Click on "faq" to reproduce this.

I don't understand why this entry works different from all the others. I
don't like it. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Is this a bug?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--