[support] db errors by me

dominick dreiser dvd at corebsd.de
Sat May 20 09:44:04 UTC 2006

I happen to have deleted permissions table off my db along with some
other tables that were invalid.
Due to a upgrade failure on my part to turn off simple_access. I have
now copied over a slighty broken
dump of my db and recreated the needed tables for the site.
Problem now is when I login with my account that used to be a admin, I
cant view any pages except
my profile. This would mean I have no permissions, being clueless to the
permissions table and what the
fields stand for, can someone point me into the right direction or
provide some advice on how to recreate
the permissions table to suit my wanted priviledges.
I have also tried to change my UID in user from 10 to 0, I did this
because uid 0 is suppose to be the first and default
admin account. However then I get "user does not exist" when I try to
login so this simple fix did nothing.

best regards and thank you in advance for any advice.