[support] db errors by me

dominick dreiser dvd at corebsd.de
Sat May 20 11:09:28 UTC 2006

ah thank you,

But now it would seem I have numberous problems importing the tables...
tables such as forum, history such would seme to have numberous
duplicate entries
for the first fields of their tables.

example :

INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 226, 1148071571);
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 217, 1147792290);
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 71, 1148072051);
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 26, 1147990553);
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 195, 1148049452);
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES (3, 95, 1148050061);

Is there any specific tool for drupal that can rebuild and import fields
from a dump properly.
Using mysql or phpmyadmin just gives me "duplicate entries found".

Thank you again .