[support] 2002 error

Tony Budak TonyBudak at CLNews.org
Mon May 22 20:22:11 UTC 2006

Yes of course, I should have known that,
thanks for the advice, had my priorities,
elsewhere... thanks again

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent de Lau" <vincent at delau.nl>
To: <support at drupal.org>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: [support] 2002 error

Tony, when sending to any list, it is probably a good idea to replace
hostnames, usernames and (encrypted) passwords with a dummy text, like:

  mysql -hmysql.example.com -u username -p my-drupal-database <
/path/to/drupal/database/database.4.0.mysql

I advice you to make sure your password is STRONG, that is, not guessable.
Also, limiting access to specific hosts might be a good thing, if not done
already.

Although security trough obscurity is not a good thing, why make any hacking
attempt easier? :)

Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau
 vincent at delau.nl