[support] menu items with no link

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Wed May 24 18:03:34 UTC 2006

Thank you for your reply, and for going through the trouble!  It only just
occured to me that it could possibly NOT be a menu block as I was writing to
the Support ML.  ^.^;;;

I'll have to think it through some more.  I want to keep my main menu down
to one block, and on Gallery pages, there is the giant gallery navigation
block that takes up a lot of space.

Thanks again for your help.

Anisa.

On 5/25/06, Greg Knaddison - GVS <Greg at growingventuresolutions.com> wrote:

> On 5/24/06, Anisa <mystavash at animecards.org> wrote:
> > menu item, not sure how to do this. ...  Unless the contributor links
> menu
> > is NOT a menu and just a custom block?
>
> I just asked on IRC and it is "just a custom block" with php/html.
>
> I'm not sure it's possible to have a menu item that is NOT a link.
> Maybe you could link it to # and get the desired behavior you want.
>
> Regards,
> Greg
>
> --
> Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
> Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com
> Technology Solutions for Communities, Individuals, and Small Businesses

www.AnimeCards.Org

16,000 scans and counting!