[support] Search and flexinode

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri May 26 12:54:13 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 26 mei 2006 13:01, schreef pablov g2:
> 1) Introduce  a radio-buttom or select to mark where flexinode will go to
> search on.
>
> 2) Make a search result order by different flexinode
> and more things but these are the most important..

Both are not possible with a default flexinode install.
You will need to develop an additional module, unfortunately. If that is an
option, I think you best mail the development mailinglist with your plans,
and you might get someone there who likes helping a new devloper get up to
speed.

Welcome!

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc

Drupal upgrade repareert kritiek beveiligingslek:
 http://help.sympal.nl/drupal_upgrade_repareert_kritiek_beveiligingslek