[support] DB error on upgrade

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Wed May 31 01:41:21 UTC 2006

I started with 4.7.0.

I ugpgraded to 4.7.1

I got the error.

I compared the 4.7.0 database ddl to the 4.7.1 ddl and made the change
that failed using a sql client.

Geoff

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.